Monday, August 27, 2012

This Saturday, I'm planning to paint in the  Paint Herndon! plein aire competition.  Where, oh, where, will you find me?  I could be downtown on Friday night, painting jazz musicians....I could be in Frying Pan Park on Saturday, painting old barns and  historic architecture, or I could be painting the bike paths and the historic Herndon caboose. 

Meanwhile, I've just delivered my painting, "Minor Adjustments," to the Black Rock Arts Center in Germantown, MD, for the Baltimore Watercolor Society's annual Mid Atlantic Regional Exhibit.  This is always a grand exhibit, showcasing marvelous watercolor  technique.  I'm grateful and excited whenever I have a painting accepted into this show.  For information on the BWS exhibit, see the Baltimore Watercolor Society's website.  Here's the information on Paint Herndon!:


Paint Herndon 2012  -  Celebrate the Arts!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

12noon – 5pm Fun Outdoor Activities and Art on the Lawn

5pm – 6pm Reception and Awards Ceremony


Saturday of Labor Day Weekend at ArtSpace in Herndon, VA www.artspaceherndon.com







No comments:

Post a Comment