Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Am I Doing? I'm working!


I haven't posted on my blog for some time. What do you think I'm up to? I'm working....and working HARD.

I have several solo shows coming up. First one's at Art Square in Leesburg, VA (www.loudounacademy.org.) Opening Reception is Friday, Feb. 11, from 5:30 pm until 8 pm. Please come!

My next solo opening is at Crary Gallery and Museum in Warren, PA (www.crarygallery.org) in early March. I'll be presenting a watercolor workshop in conjunction with the opening. Warren is closer to NYC.

I'll be posting again before the exhibits begin; meanwhile, I'm concentrating all my effort into painting the most fantastic, wonderful watercolor paintings that I can. The one I'm working on today is of the Christmas Parade in quaint Middleburg, VA.

Back to work. I'm turning up the music, focusing and just painting. This turns into a wild sort of meditation that's tough to break, but this is what I'm created to do. I feel honored to be painting today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment