Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Big One: Art Square Exhibit opens in Leesburg, VA on 2/11/11


My first Loudoun County, VA solo exhibit in several years opens on February 11, 2011, with a reception from 5:30 pm until 8. The show is looking beautiful. There are lots of colorful and complex watercolors that will star in this show. I'm excited, nervous and hopeful. Please come see my work and join me at the reception on Friday...

Whatever paintings remain in the show will then travel to the Crary Gallery in Warren, PA on March 3.

I'm teaching a workshop there that's already confirmed - if you're in the Warren area and you'd like to register for the class, please do so soon, because it's filling up quickly and my February workshop in Winchester has been sold out for a while. I'm very grateful to students who seem to enjoy my teaching style and it's wonderful to have workshops and classes that sell out!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color in this painting Catherine! I am an artist at Gateway Gallery, and I was working there today. I had 2 groups of customers who'd received your mailing about the Feb. 11 show, and asked if you were one of our artists. I told them no, but gave them directions to Art Square. I hope they made it out there!

    ReplyDelete