Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SPLASH 14 and Vienna Arts Society Exhibit




Thank you, Vienna Arts Society, for honoring me and asking me to judge your beautiful show "Art in Bloom." The winners have now been selected and I just want the members in Vienna to know: Great Work! It's an honor to view your paintings, but it's difficult to know I cannot give everyone a ribbon. I hope that the folks in your community will come by the gallery in great crowds and see what wonderful talent they're privy to. I'm looking forward to presenting a workshop at the VAS this spring.


On another note, I opened my email tonite to find that my painting "My Viewpoint" has been selected for the book, SPLASH 14, to be published in 2013. This is my second time to be included in the book in three years and I am overjoyed, honored and so happy to be recognized for my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment