Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Award at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Show!


I won an award for my painting, Chinatown One, at the Baltimore Watercolor Society's Mid-Atlantic Regional Show, on exhibit at Strathmore Hall in Bethesda, MD during the spring of 2011. I'm so honored - excited - thrilled - and, grateful. Heck, I'm just thankful to be IN the show. The work is of a national quality and many of the exhibiting artists are the top watercolor painters in the country. So, I thank the judge, John Salminen, for his faith in me - I feel so encouraged to continue working; I thank the folks at the Baltimore Watercolor Society for always putting together such a classy show and I thank my students, Marie, Melanie, Tess, Linda and Alice, for coming to see the show during the award ceremony on Sunday.

'Tis sweet.......

No comments:

Post a Comment