Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Final Painting for My Solo Exhibit

Here's the final piece for my solo exhibit, coming up on November 9, 2012 at ArtSquare in Leesburg, VA.
This painting is titled "Pedals to Petals."

I'm really happy with this piece.  I framed it today.  It's a big one, so it took me a long time to cut the mat just right and clean the glass and be sure that everything was correct.

Meanwhile, I'm scheduling classes for 2012.  Since I'm unable to tweak my website at the moment, I can tell you that I will be teaching in Leesburg's ArtSquare on Thursdays; I'll be at the Round Hill Arts Center on Fridays, and I'll be at ArtSpace in Herndon, VA on Saturdays during January and February of 2012.

Check with the arts centers for dates and times.  I'll continue to post updates on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment