Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Selected for National Plein Aire Event!


Hurray! I just found out that I've been selected to participate in the nationally juried "Easels in Frederick" event, June 22 - 26, 2011.http://easelsinfrederick.org

I can hardly wait. I hope the weather will be lovely, since I'm a watercolorist and most artists selected for these events are oil painters. They don't have to worry about drying their paint!

Check it out. Frederick, MD is a beautiful and historic town. I think it will provide me with many opportunities to produce some colorful and sharp watercolors.

I'm grateful for another opportunity.

Here, I'm attaching a painting that was produced "en plein aire" last summer. It's for sale, of course! If anyone out there in computer neverland is interested, send me an email! This piece was painted in the countryside and measures about 17" by 12" unmatted.

No comments:

Post a Comment